DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fab Freebie

Check out this amazing dresser that I got... for free!  That's right.  

I've been hunting for something like this for a long time, probably close to a year.  But everything I found until yesterday was going for between $75-$100 and I just wasn't prepared to pay that.  
Then I scored this baby at my church rummage sale.  

What am I going to do with this fabulously solid and well-built piece, you ask?  I'm going to turn it into a TV stand that doesn't show all of the stupid game system cords all of the time, like my current TV stand.
Here are a few inspiration photos (via pinterest) that I'm drooling over:



I love the color on this one!!

So as you see, I have a ton of inspiration, but haven't quite decided on a direction yet.  Part of me wants to do a color, while part of me wants to go white or gray.  I'm not sure what would look best in my space.  

What color do you think would work?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, please link your first example photo to its proper source at http://www.thenorthendloft.com/2013/05/television-console.html or remove it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete