DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Window Upgrade

I impulse bought new curtain panels today.  The hubs doesn't know yet.  It was a serious impulse buy, but they were just perfect!  They were exactly what I had in mind when we bought the place, but we needed a quick fix for the windows so I bought something cheap.  

And we still had the cheap, brown panels nearly three years later.  Until today, that is.  I picked up these new babies at Target for $20 each.  After seeing them in my space, it was worth every penny.  Hopefully the hubs will understand.

Before:

Blah.
After:


Ah, much better!


I'd say it's a huge improvement.  It's sort of hard to tell due to the sun shining through them, but the panels are just about the same blue as my kitchen.  Perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment