DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gallery Wall

Hello, Blogland!  I apologize for the long over-due post.  Life has been crazy.  But I won't get into excuses; I'll show you what you came here for!

Over the past few months, I have been collecting picture frames when I've found them on sale with the intention of creating a gallery wall in my stairwell.  Well, with Michael's weekend buy one, get one sale, I officially acquired enough frames for my wall.  Total spent: $55.  Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Here she is!
View from the top of the stairs. 
View coming up the stairs.



Top right

Top left

Bottom Right

Center

Bottom left
I'm very pleased with the way that it turned out.  It's so nice not to have a naked wall to look at as you walk into the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment