DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, all!  I hope that you and yours had a fabulous holiday full of love and family!

Merry Christmas, from our family to yours!

So you know that new camera I've been fawning and dreaming over for a while?  Well, the hubs got me a new camera for Christmas so I'll probably be posting a lot more now that I won't have to use my phone's camera! He got me a Sony Cyber-shot HD. 


It's very nice and takes much better pictures than my old Cannon with the missing left side panel...  I have done a few crafty things since I last posted, but don't have any pictures of them so... you'll just have to imagine them.  

Here's a few pictures of Zeke opening his presents yesterday: 




Just in case you're trying to count, he got: a squeaky snake, a new Nylabone, a deer antler, two new squeaky balls, and a Kong Wubba.  Yeah, he's not spoiled or anything.  Lord help us when we have children.

We started our day with presents among the three of us, then went over to my family's house for lunch and gifts.  Zeke came along and played with Gemma all day long.  He fell asleep while we all watched It's a Wonderful Life, my favorite Christmas movie of all time.

I look a little tired myself...

All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas!  Now it's off to my homeland (Wisconsin) to be with the rest of my family for the next five days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment