DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Two Wonderful Years (and Counting)

Two years ago today, actually in about three minutes, I was getting ready to walk down the aisle to marry the love of my life.  It's been two wonderful years full of good times, tough times, and little surprises and challenges, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

In those two short years, we've:

-Bought our first house
-Adopted the cutest dog known to man
-Both gotten our first "big kid" jobs
-Bought me my first new car (Funny how a lot of these deal with debt and money...)
-Gone on our first real vacation together to Cancun
-Totally destroyed/replaced a toilet
-Updated almost every room in the house
-Shared many blessed moments

Just think what else I'll have to add to this list next August 6th!


Thank you to my wonderful hubby for the past eight years together, two of them while married.  I'm looking forward to a lifetime more to come! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment