DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Landscaping Pictures (Finally)

Well, the camera is working again!  Woot woot!  I really didn't think we would be able to resurrect it, but somehow we did.  But I know that the end of its life is near, so for my birthday I should really ask for a new camera.  A better camera.  That camera.



But, the chances of getting this camera are kind of slim; it's about $550.  If everybody gets me money, it may be possible, though.  We shall see.

So, as promised, I have some pictures to show you that had previously been trapped on my camera.  I got our landscaping officially done about two weekends ago, and the plants are flourishing.  They have gotten so big and beautiful!  Plus, we've had quite a bit of rain, so I really haven't had to water them much, which is nice.



I can't wait until the daisies and lillies start getting some flowers!  It looks so much better with mulch rather than just dirt.  

I've got a couple more projects that aren't totally done yet, but I'll update you on those when I can!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I feel your pain on your camera. My Fuji is messed up too and I have had to use my point and shoot camera and it's ok, I just miss my camera. Anyway, your flower bed looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a 'nice' camera and love it! Makes such a difference :)

    ReplyDelete