DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday!

We don't have the biggest TV.  It's 32 inches.  Not too big, not too small.  But the hubs wants a bigger one, as it seems boys always do.  I'll admit that a little bigger would be nice (so when I forget my glasses, I'll still be able to see it), but if we get a bigger TV, we will need a bigger entertainment stand.

So let's just pretend like we've gotten a bigger TV from the TV elves and are now on the hunt for an entertainment stand that can house the sucker.

Here are a few that I like:

Love the two-tone finish on this one.  The pulls seem a little too
modern for the piece, though.

Again, love the color.


This one would go with our current end tables perfectly.  But I like
the idea of a white stand and the rest of the furniture
in the cherry finish.
For now, I'll just be content with lusting after a bigger TV and entertainment stand, however, since we have no money.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex, Were kinda in the same boat. My husband wants a bigger tv too. What is it with big tv's?

    ReplyDelete