DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday!

Today's Wishlist Wednesday item is brought to you by the letter V, as in Valentine's Day!  Since it's the first day of February, I find this highly appropriate.  I enjoy Valentine's Day, mostly because as a junior high teacher, this holiday causes so much hormonal entertainment.  I know... that's kind of horrible for me to say.  But it's so undeniably true.  The hubs and I usually don't do gifts, but we go out for a nice dinner, so that's wonderful.  I do enjoy Valentine's Day decorations and whatnot, but find it hard to motivate myself to make them. 


So in honor of Valentine's Day, I'm going to share a few Valentine's Day activities/foods/crafts (found via pinterest) that I wish I had the time to make for this little holiday coming up!



Even I could embroider this! 

I got all of my students pencils for Valentine's
Day... is this too much?  I think it's so
adorable!



I might give this a go this Saturday...

Yummy in my tummy!
And now for something completely different!  *drum roll* My new haircut!  I use this as my inspiration:


And this is how it turned out:



I like it quite a bit!  I've never had my hair this short before!

1 comment: