DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

There are only 7.5 days until Christmas Break... and therefore, that is what I'm wishing for at the moment.  Mostly because my students are already in holiday mode and seem to have lost the ability to keep their excitement inside.  I expect that, but I expected it next week.  Needless to say, I'm quite exhausted.


But my real wishlist item this week is brought to you by the letter E, as in Exercise.  This is sort of a two-part wishlist.  You have to see the first item in order to understand the second.  


Item one: RHB (Rockin' Hot Bod)


Yep, totally a wish.  Probably not a reality.
And to achieve wishlist item one, I must in turn purchase some of the following items:




Yep... wishlist.  Now, I do go to a gym; in fact, I coach swim team at a health club that gives me a free membership.  I've been working out pretty regularly, so a more-fit body could be on it's way.  But Rockin' Hard Bod?  Hopefully?

1 comment:

  1. Uhg, I know how you feel. The husband and I joined a gym about a month ago and I've been rather proud of myself that I've actually been going 2-3 times a week. It's unfortunate that achieving the 'Rockin' Hot Bod' takes more than a month...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete