DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sadly, No Ugly Sweater Pictures.

Remember this post when I talked about my Ugly Sweater Party that was to take place last Saturday night?  Well... the party did indeed happen.  I just didn't get to participate.


Why, you may ask, did you not participate in your own party that you spent hours preparing and cooking for?  


Because I got the most wicked flu that I've ever had in my life.  All was well until about 8:30pm when I got up from my spot on the couch and to go throw up for the next 12 hours.  Yes, you read that correctly.  I got sick a least once every hour for 12 straight hours.  I lost 8 pounds in 24 hours.  


Apparently every teacher at my school except one had this flu over the weekend.  We thought that maybe it could've been something we ate at our staff party, but not everyone was there, so it was most certainly a flu bug.  


From what I'm told, people had a lot of fun at the party.  I, however, did not.  I told the hubs to take some pictures for me, but he forgot.  


Oh well, there's always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment