DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

I know that I've been a bad, bad blogger lately.  I promise that I have been working on my dresser as I have been MIA for the past week.  


This week, Wishlist Wednesday might not be that exciting or informative.  But, due to the dresser reno, I would absolutely love... a paint sprayer!


Now, I don't know a whole lot about pain sprayers.  Actually I don't really know anything about them, except that they will make my life a whole lot easier when painting things like my dresser and my headboard.  I know that they can range from about $50 to several hundred bucks.  I haven't gotten to the point where I'm researching them too much yet because the dresser will, sadly, be done without a paint sprayer.  The headboard, however, will almost require the use of this amazing invention.


So, any paint sprayer recommendations that are a reasonable price?  By "reasonable price," I'm talking no more than $150.  I'm not doing this as a job, just to make my bedroom set look nice.  And if such thing as a good paint sprayer does not exist for under $150, then this truely is a Wishlist item for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment