DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

Newsflash: Holiday coffees are now at Starbucks.  Therefore, it is time to start celebrating Christmas.  While I am one of those people who believes that one holiday shouldn't start before another is over, when Starbucks says the holidays have begun, it must be so.


In honor of my favorite drink, the Peppermint Mocha, arriving at the over-priced, yet scrumptious and delicious coffee chain, my wishlist this wonderful November Wednesday is inspired by all things DIY Christmas, courtesy of Pinterest.


How adorable is this?!

Cute idea for dressing up some plain, leftover
bottles.  You could even take wine bottles
and make these cute tags for gifts!

I. Must. Make. This.  It's an ornament advent calendar! 
So cute!  It seems like it would be an easy
DIY with my trusty glue gun.

Cute little trees!

With some old wine bottles, Epsom salts, and
spray paint, you too may have these
gorgeous holiday bottles. 

Individual snowflake ornaments glued together to make
one big, adorable wreath of Christmas cheer!
Yes, my friends, all of these adorable projects are on my DIY Christmas Wishlist to-do list.  I would love to tackle each and every one of these unique projects, and I just might get around to most of them... if I start now that is.  And Hobby Lobby has 50% off on all things Christmas, so it just may be the time to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment