DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Dresser is D-O-N-E!

Officially.  


Gosh, finding those damn pulls wore me out, but the dresser is finally done!  I am just in love with the results.  The crisp white really makes the room look brighter, and surprisingly the mismatched hardware doesn't bother me that much.  If I find something that I love later on, I'll pick it up.  




Yes, the paint samples are still on my walls.
I wanted to get the dresser done to be sure
that I wanted to repaint. I still do.


I'm glad that we got rid of the large mirror/drawer combo that was on top of the dresser before, too, because I picked up this really pretty one at TJ Maxx for $40!  Score!


I love the antique feel of this mirror.  The little details
are so pretty up close.  
Next up is finding some sort of tray for perfumes, lotions, etc. is next.  I've got my eye on a few from Pottery Barn and West Elm.  

So to recap all of the progress, here's a quick before and after shot for you (since we all know how much we love those)!

Before:


After:


Can't wait to do the bed when it's warm enough this spring!

You'll find me linking up to:





1 comment: