DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dresser Hardware Debacle Solved?

Maybe.


I cannot get the nightstand hardware in a different size.  I need a pull with a 3 3/4 inch hole separation, but the nightstand hardware only comes in a 3 inch.  So, I returned all of the matching pulls and went on the search for a pull that would work okay with the knobs.  I love the knobs.  I do not want to loose them, too.


Finding pulls that would work proved to be much harder than I thought.  First off, there were about 3 pulls to choose from in the size that I need.  Then it came down to finding a pull that would go with the knobs.


Here is what I bought.  I'm not sure if I'm loving it.



They're okay.  They're just so damn... plain.  I can't continue to live without pulls on my drawers; this is proving difficult as Zeke likes to smush up against the dresser in the morning while he stretches and he continues to shut the doors.  

I don't know.  I feel like I so want this dresser to be perfect that the fact that I can't have knobs and pulls that match is really bothering me.

Do they really look that bad or am I just being too critical?

No comments:

Post a Comment