DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

Well... this Wishlist Wednesday is, I'm afraid, going to be a little bit lackluster.  I have had a long day.  I'm sick and on top of that, I just got home from work today because I had parent-teacher conferences this evening.  If it weren't for conferences, I would've had a sick day today.  It's going to be another long day tomorrow, too, but then I've got off on Friday where I will be doing one of the following:painting my master bedroom or painting the dresser.


So, due to my possible Friday project, what I'm lusting after right now is a cool new mirror to go on my master bedroom wall in place of the mirror that's on the dresser currently.  I love the look of an antique mirror in white for the wall.


I love this style, but would love it more if
it were white!

I like how this one looks modern, yet vintage
all at the same time.

I love all of the details on this one!
I've been trying to keep my eyes open for mirrors that would work with my vision for my master, but I haven't had any luck.  I may need to resort to ordering online, since that seems to be the only place I can find ones that I like.



No comments:

Post a Comment