DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

It's the time of the week again, kids!  The best part of this Wishlist Wednesday is that I had Monday off, therefore this feels like my Tuesday.  The perks of teaching, I suppose.  I nearly forgot that it was Wednesday until one of my students caught me writing Tuesday on the board!


Right now, I'm lusting after sofa tables.  This is not because I can fit one behind my sofa.  Hah!  Not in this house anyway.  But it's really because I want one for under the big mirror in our living room.  A sofa table there would be so helpful to catch all of the little odds and ends and decorative pieces I want to set out, but can't due to space restrictions.


Here are a few that I'm fancying:


I love the color and lines of this one.

I just love everything about this!

Love it!  The drawer pulls are great. 
I like all of the storage this one would provide.
One of my friends has graciously offered me a cute little table she found left in her new house.  I'm thinking it could work for this purpose, but not 100% sure since I haven't seen it in person yet.  From the photo, the table will need a little TLC, but I think it'll look really great when finished!  More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment