DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

I have a confession: I have been a bad blogger lately.  I've skipped out on Wishlist Wednesday for the past two weeks.  Shame on me.


But, I'm back at it and hopefully won't skip out on this weekly tradition again any time soon!


This week, I'm lusting after rugs again.  I would like a new rug to replace the current red, yellow, and gray one in my living room.  I want something more toned down with no red.




I guess I like the floral rugs.  Hm, never thought I would.  All three rugs are from Target, and sort of affordable.  I'd have to shell out anywhere between $100-$150, which I guess isn't terrible for a rug.  


I also love this one from Pier One.  Super cute! But white in my house becomes... not white very quickly.

I'm just so over all of the the red in my living room.  I promised the hubs that I'd buy new pillows first, so the rug may have to wait a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment