DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

Subway art.  It's everywhere these days.  And, like your typical conformist American, I want it in my house.


I've seen a few tutorials on how to DIY one of these bad boys in blogland, and I'm seriously considering making my own in the near future.  I'm so serious that I've designed my template.


That's right. This project will happen.


But, since it is Wishlist Wednesday and all, here are a few pictures of some subway art I'm drooling over today!




How cool is the border on this one?!

I love the grand scale!  
As for the template I made, you'll just have to wait to see that when I begin this project!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous idea! Let us know how it turns out! I want pics! :)

    ReplyDelete