DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Friday, September 16, 2011

A Whole New Look!

Well, the has come.  I finally had to get full-time glasses.  I've been warned of this day for years by my eye doctor, and last week I learned that putting off full-time glasses was no longer possible for me.  


When selecting my frames, I thought about much of the same things that I think about when choosing a piece of decor for my home.  Will these be in style for at least 2 years?  Can I pair them with a wide variety of colors, styles, etc.?  Is the price right?


Well, I found a pair of frames that I could live with.  It wasn't that difficult since my eye doctor's glasses showcase room is huge and has all different price ranges and styles.  Knowing that I'd have to get glasses, I also got my hair done on Wednesday night, so I've got a whole new look going on!


Notice Zeke in the background being a
bum and refusing to get off
the bed.
This is my only regret: I did not purchase the anti-glare coating on my lenses.  I think that this is going to pose a few problems for me.  I'm not sure if I can still get it put on, but I'll be calling my doctor on Monday to see if that's a possibility for me.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new look! You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much! I'm still getting used to it, but I think I'm really liking it, too.

    ReplyDelete