DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Thrifty Finds at the Third Sunday Market

Yesterday was the Third Sunday Market.  Yay!  I love all of the cool antiques and crafts at this market.  There's only one more market left this year in October (boo!) and I can't wait to go again!  I want to buy one of those old sleds to decorate for my doorstep for Christmas.

But here's what I got this week!

$2 for this cute little sign.  I like it hanging on my kitchen knobs,
but I think I need to hang it on a lower cabinet.

Caramel Corn hand-dipped candle.  It made my
whole house smell good enough to eat
when I lit it last night. 
Cute little basket that I plan on using some ribbon
to cover the "Country Market" part.  I will
throw a blanket in it for the reading
nook downstairs.

Picked up this cute cup pull to attach to my chalkboard frame
to hold a piece of chalk.

Beautiful candle sconce.  I'm thinking of
hanging it in my kitchen where I used
to have some wine pictures.  Not
too sure yet.

Cute little "H" block for my last name to stick on my bookshelf.

Beautiful milk jar for the bookshelf.  And yes, it's
new home is totally on a Pearl Harbor movie
guide that my mom bought me.
All of this for $54 and a few hours browsing through the many many antique and craft booths!  It was such a fun time!  I could easily spend a few hundred dollars there without even batting an eye.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment