DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

I've been seeing this week's Wishlist Wednesday topic all over blogland lately, and I am falling more and more in love with the trend the more I see it.  It's stenciled walls!


I am in love with them.  I need one in my home.  If I can work up the guts to attempt it, that is.


I love the pattern of this stencil along with
the color combo.

Love the colors in this room!

How cute is this!?

This stencil is so wonderful!  

This is such a cute idea.  I love the idea of putting a stencil pattern
inside of the decorative framing on this wall.

I love the organic elements in this room--from the wooden desk
to the tree stencil.

I'm not a huge fan of the bed, but I love how metallic the
paint looks.

Love!

I'm not sure if I could do a pattern this bold,
but I love it in this space.
If you're looking for a good resource for all things stencil, check out the Royal Design Studio website.  They've got everything you need.  I've seen them reviewed on so many blogs and know a few people who have used them and had wonderful results.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving stencils too! I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet and try it for fear that mine won't turn out as pretty as the ones I've seen online :/

    themusingsofasimplegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know where the stencil is from in pics 4 & 5? i didnt see it on the Royal Design Studio website.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nevermind, i found it on royal designs (it's called moorish trellis large)

    ReplyDelete