DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday!

It's that time of the week again, the time where I get lost in my (usually) too expensive dreams and pretend I can afford things for my house that I certainly cannot.


Unlike most Wishlist Wednesdays, I am wishing that this wouldn't come tomorrow:



Yes, ladies and gents, I have to go back to work tomorrow to teach the kiddies of America.  Booo.  Don't get me wrong; I love my job.  I love the way my classroom looks before the kids arrive, the way they all look a year older than they did in May, the smiles on their faces as they greet their friends and teachers for the first time in a few months, but... my big kid job seriously limits my craft time!

But really, I am looking forward to starting school back up and being in my classroom again.  I will still have craft time; things just might take a little longer than they did during the summer, so be patient with me.

Here's the real Wishlist Wednesday item:


That's right, a corner jet tub!  Now, this is a total wishlist item-- 100%.  Why, you may ask?  Well, my baster bath is actually smaller than my guest bath.  Yeah, you read that right.  It houses a single sink vanity, the john, and a stall shower.  This is it.  The guest bath has a tub, but it doesn't have jets.

I'd like to explain why I want a tub with jets.  Picture yourself after a long day at work (in my case, hanging out with a bunch of junior high kids).  Your hour long commute home just took nearly two hours because of construction that's looked the same for the past two years, so you're a little crabby.  You walk in the house, and the hubs (or the wife) holds out a glass of wine and says, "I have a bubble bath ready for you."  You kiss him (or her) before quickly running into the bathroom, stripping down, and laying in that tub for a good hour nursing your glass of wine and letting the jets lull you to sleep.

Yeah.  Right.  It's my wishlist; let me dream.

So here are a few more of those beautiful corner jet bathtubs that will be in my next home.

Complete with stairs!?  I need this.


This one is so cool!  It doesn't really seem to stick with the
cottage-y vibe of the rest of the room, but it sure looks
comfy!
Now, time to go get cleanly in my stall shower. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment