DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Paint Preview!

Just because I promised an update on the paint situation in the bonus room, I'm taking a quick break from painting to post a preview of the new color: Behr's Celery Bunch.


Celery Bunch is on the right, and Cucumber
Crush is on the left.
This is the color I had in my mind when I envisioned green in that room.  I love it!  About half of the room is done, so a full update should come sometime tomorrow.  I'm so glad that I switched colors.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you picked a dirtier color :) I like the other color, but when it doesn't work in a room, it just doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! glad that you love this color! it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how lovely! it looks very soothing. Good luck! P.S. I Love your blog. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks! Tonight I'll have a completed picture of the bonus room with the new paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I just read your comment on my blog and laughed! It wasn't actually written about you...I drafted it a long time ago and didn't get around to complete it. But you did push me to finish :) :)

    ReplyDelete