DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Operation Goodbye Granny Bedroom Set: Nightstand Phase Complete

As promised, the first phase of Operation Goodbye Granny Bedroom Set was complete earlier this evening.  That's right kids, the nightstand is FINISHED!


It only took two coats of primer, three coats of paint, and some beautiful new oil rubbed bronze knobs (and a great mix CD full of Jason Mraz, Lady Gaga, Gavin DeGraw, and Goo Goo Dolls) to turn that out-dated, ready-for-the-nursing-home nightstand into a young, sassy, sophisticated hot mama! 


So, without further ado, I give you my renovated nightstand!


Before:
I know, I know; I'm such a tease!  But really, it's
coming up next. 
After:



I LOVE it!  
I am in love!  I cannot wait to start in on this sucker next:


Even the hubs was impressed (and believe me, it takes a big change around the house for him to even notice it)!  Mission accomplished!  Only two more stages of Operation Goodbye Granny Bedroom Set left!




Check it out on the Sunday Showcase from Under the Table and Dreaming!


UndertheTableandDreaming

3 comments:

  1. it looks incredible!!! awesome work!!! doesn't even look like the same nightstand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Isn't it such a time consuming task!? Ahh...so worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delish!! Looks great. I can't wait to see the dresser with the mirror.

    ReplyDelete