DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Pillow Dilema

Ooooh, looky!  I've been such a good blogger lately.  Probably has something to do with the two sick days in a row I've had due to the stomach flu...


Another result of these sick days is excessive online browsing.  I am currently trying to find pillows that would work with my semi-new living room rug.



The orange pillows are not my fave.  They went okay with the old rug, but really the only reason that we bought them was because they were $20 for three of them and we really needed some pillows.  They are now becoming lumpy from getting snuggled too much, so I am finding that a good deal on pillows is not really a good deal.

Needless to say, I cannot make my mind up on what pillows to get.  I really want to bring out that bright yellow from the rug because, as you can see from the picture, my kitchen is also bright yellow.  So some bright, obnoxious yellow pillows would be fab.  I just don't know what to get!  Here are the front runners for now:

My favorite.  Plus side: $20!
Super cute.  $30. Just not sure if it works with the rug.
Love it! $22. Very simple and cute.
$20. I have no reason for this.
I just want it because I love owls.
Also, did I mention that I love Etsy?  Well, I do.  I searched all of those department stores, Pottery Barn, Pier One, and all of those other typical places you'd go for pillows, and I didn't find a damn thing.  I hop on to Etsy and it's like magic!  A bagillion yellow pillows!

Now to pick up some extra coaching hours to pay for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment