DIY, decorating, and navigating through life as a newlywed.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gorgeous Gallery Walls

So for the past few months or so, I've been ogling over gallery walls.  I think that the perfect place for one would be going up our stairs.  I don't know what side of the wall to go for; one has half wall and half railing, while the other is all wall.  Here's what the stairway looks like (don't mind the awful not-my-style-at-all light; it came with the house):

Zeke just had to get in on the photo opp.
As you can see, there's a lot of blank wall to work with.  So here are some of my favorite pictures of some gorgeous gallery walls that popped up with an image search!




Maybe I'll hit up Hobby Lobby this weekend.


 

1 comment:

  1. I love gallery walls. I think up the stairs is a great place!

    ReplyDelete